ABOUT DISTRICT COURT
Morbi District is located in the Saurashtra region of Indian state of Gujarat. It was formed on August 15, 2013, on the 67th Independence Day of India. The district has 5 talukas - Morbi, Maliya, Tankara, Wankaner and Halvad. This district is surrounded by Kutch district to the north, Surendranagar district to the east, Rajkot district to the south and Jamnagar district to the west.
Morbi, also known as Morvi is the administrative headquarters of Morbi district, which literally means City of Peacocks. The town of Morbi is endowed not only with great natural beauty, but it is also famous for its colorful history and rich cultural heritage. The town of Morbi is situated on the bank of Machchhu River, 35 km from the sea and 60 km from Rajkot. The city-state of Morbi and much of the building heritage and town planning, are attributed to the administration of Sir Lakhdhiraji Waghji, who ruled from 1922 to 1948. The Machchhu dam failure or Morbi disaster was a dam-related flood disaster which occurred on 11 August 1979.
Morbi has long been a center for trade and industry. In the beginning, the economy of the town was mainly dependent[...]Read More
- Designation of 20 Courts as Virtual Traffic Courts
- Office Order No 385_2021 Regarding W.P.No.534_2020
- Notification of E_mail_ID
- Information Regarding Disability Certificate
- Notification of Nodal Officer and their contact details
- Compliance to Honourable High Court in reference to W.P.No 534_2020 of Honourable Supreme Court of India
No post to display